Sunday, May 31, 2009

SKI SEASON IN CALIFORNIA


I tell you, even if the whole state of California goes to financial hell in a hand basket, I'm still going skiing this winter. One of the downsides of moving to Florida is that the entire state is completely flat. In fact, there is only 1 tunnel in the entire state, and that tunnel is in Fort Lauderdale. Otherwise the state is as flat as a pancake. Consequently, to get anywhere near to a ski slope from Miami usually meant a flight to Europe or New England. Not any more.

I intend to do many ski weekends this winter. I want to do day trips to Big Bear and weekend trips to Mammoth Mountain. And in January 2010 I definitley want to do gay ski weekend up at Whistler Mountain in Vancouver. I missed skiing more than once or twice a year. Well, that's 1 plus on moving back to Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment