Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A BUSIER SUMMER?


Last summer I was moving from Miami Beach to Los Angeles. I had to pack up all my clothes, put my car on a flatbed for transportation across the country, shut down my Miami work and start up my LA work, find a broker to find a tenant to rent my condo (I found the broker, but not the tenant), pack for 2 weeks while my life was shipped across the country, coordinate my move out of Miami, coordinate my move to Los Angeles, shut down my utilities in Miami, make an appointment with the real estate agent in LA, say goodbye to my Miami friends, pack the bird and prep. for 2 weeks in New York City & Fire Island, fly up to NYC from Miami and then after my vacation from New York City to LA. Needless to say, it was a lot of coordinating, scheduling, planning and preparation.

This summer I moved apartments in LA, flew to NYC and onto Tuscany (travelling to Florence, Pisa, Siena and Cinque Terre), back to LA for a week of work, then back to NYC to spend the 4th of July on Fire Island. I went back to NYC for work at the end of July, flew to San Francisco for a wedding and then Brandon moved into our new apartment at the beginning of August. PHEW!

So which summer was busier?

No comments:

Post a Comment