Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MY ULTIMATE NEW YORK FANTASY DREAM LIFE


On my recent trip to London I was asked what I thought the best city in the world. Although I haven't travelled the whole world, (my most notably omission is all of Asia). After much consideration and years of in depth research, I can honestly say that the best city in the world is New York City. I love New York City. No city in the world can match New York City. I have been travelling to NYC since I was 12 years old.

However, I have also have an ultimate New York City fantasy. I want to live, eat, work, shop, use the subway, and grocery shop all without leaving the same building. Can't be done i New York City? I give you the Timer Warner Center.

I can live in my own high end condo, work for Time Warner Corporate, grocery shop at the Whole Foods in the basement, use the subway without going outdoors, clothes shop, and eat in some of the best restaurants in New York City, all without leaving 1 building. That's something I am sure no New Yorker is currently doing. Dare to dream.....


No comments:

Post a Comment